As we approach another holiday season, I think it’s always a good idea to reflect on that for which we are most grateful. But I also think its high time we gave thanks to all those terms, events and people that have become so meaningful in our workaday lives.
I’m thankful for……
- The millions upon millions of dollars my emails have told me I’ve won or inherited
- Acronyms such as RFP, CPM, CPC, PPC, URL, SEO, and CTR so I don’t have to remember how to spell out words
- Deleting SPAM – which allows me to turn a 2-minute break into a 2-hour one
- No one cares about grammer any more
- … Or how to spell grammar
- Any place with no internet connection
- Whoever came up with the word, “Blog.”
- Anyone who can provide me with Google’s latest algorithm
- Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande, so that we don’t only have to talk about Donald Trump
- Law firms…because I like to heat
Have any others? Let me know!
In the meantime…
Happy Thanksgiving to All!