Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome to 2013!


It’s at this time of year that we all make our new year’s resolutions. Last year, mine was to eat better, exercise more and stress less. I failed miserably at all three.

This year, my resolution is to do something I’m always advising our clients to do – consistently generate new content for their legal blogs and e-newsletters. Have I been good about doing it myself? Absolutely not. But I know that adding quality content to my blog and disseminating it through e-newsletters is the best way to attract new visitors and hopefully ongoing followers as well.  So, net, net,…Do as I say and not necessarily as I have done.

But what I have promised myself is to generate one posting each week for 52 weeks on topics pertaining to legal marketing. There’ll be articles on marketing in general, branding, pay-per-click and SEO, business development, measuring return on investment, implementing seminars, niche marketing., client satisfaction, social media and much more.

With the new year upon us, we’ll start off next week with a discussion on how lawyers and law firms should go about the task of budgeting for marketing.

I certainly look forward to your comments and questions during what I hope (and think) will be a great year.

1 comment:

ranjini said...

Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!











Pay Per Click Advertising Services

Post a Comment